Travelling through the Mekong Delta region to Tra Vinh City. Home to the largest living Khmer community in Vietnam and their famous Khmer pagodas.
Leaving the shoes outside one of the eldest pagodas and stepping inside. Feet touching the floor, sound is soft, distant prayers heard. Looking down to discover a marvelous mixed set of tiles.
Throughout the pagoda the pattern changes. Each step another discovery. All captured in their splendor.
Size is 18 by 18 inches (Approximately 45 centimeters).
- 80% polyester / 20% cotton fleece
- Soft, durable and suitable for fine print
- Individually cut and sewn in LA (Custom made)
- Double sided print
- Concealed zipper
- Machine washable
- Pillow insert included (handwash only)
- Resilient polyester filling retains shape
- Ready to ship within 2-4 business days (Depending on public holidays et al)