The wall or in this case, the side of a drum. Featuring the famous Yin and Yang symbol. Hand painted on leather as you can see from the brush strokes visible. Spotted in one of Ho Chi Minh’s many pagodas. The drum is still in use.
Size is 18 by 18 inches (Approximately 45 centimeters).
- 80% polyester / 20% cotton fleece
- Soft, durable and suitable for fine print
- Individually cut and sewn in LA (Custom made)
- Double sided print
- Concealed zipper
- Machine washable
- Pillow insert included (handwash only)
- Resilient polyester filling retains shape
- Ready to ship within 2-4 business days (Depending on public holidays et al)