Rain season. The clouds are rolling in over Ho Chi Minh City’s District 1. After baking in the hot sun, the city gets a cool down.
As the clouds are gathering, the street sellers are getting busy. Off with all the face masks and gloves and up with rain coats instead, ready for the down pour.
The motorbikes are increasing their speed. Everybody rushing to get to their destination before the rain arrives.
It is always better to watch the clouds rolling in from a dry spot than being caught off guard on the road. The clouds make an impressive entrance. Enjoy the view!
- 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
- Made in California
- Custom made and assembled by hand
- Ready to ship within 2-4 business days (Depending on public holidays et al)