“Puppets that dance on water” or “Múa rối nước” as it is in the Vietnamese language. Water puppetry traces their roots back to the 11th century and is still kept alive as a tradition.
Bring a memory of this unique history back to your own home with our O&M Collection Series.
Size is 18 by 18 inches (Approximately 45 centimeters).
- 80% polyester / 20% cotton fleece
- Soft, durable and suitable for fine print
- Individually cut and sewn in LA (Custom made)
- Double sided print
- Concealed zipper
- Machine washable
- Pillow insert included (handwash only)
- Resilient polyester filling retains shape
- Ready to ship within 2-4 business days (Depending on public holidays et al)